Mono's Live2D Commissions
If youre looking for Live2D Artwork and Rigging, You've come to the right place!
Below are examples of my work and a price guide to help get you a quote!
Please check to see if a Commission Slot is Available here:
Live2D Models can be used in the following softwares:
Live2D Artwork Price Guide
Human, Anthro/Furry, and Non-human characters are possible.
You can provide your own PSD, or commission one of the following artists!
|Detailed Armor fee:||+$50|
An illustrated character created in a layered .PSD file cut and configured for Rigging compatibility in Live2D. I can Illustrate this, or you can provide your own.
Wings, Ears, Tails, Optional Props or items
Artwork created by yourself or another artist can be provided.
Please see the examples below for guides on how the artwork needs to be set up:
Partnered Artists you can commission for Live2D Artwork:
Live2D Rigging Pricing
|Features:||Bust Rig||Fullbody Rig|
|Poseable Arms:||See Options||See Options|
|Basic Hair Physics:||Yes||Yes|
|Has Muzzle/Non Human?||+$50||+$50|
|Complex Rig Fees||Negotiable||Negotiable|
Optional Features & Special Animations
|Swappable Hand Pose:||+$25||Animation|
|Dread/Shock + pupil shrink:||+$20||Pose/Parameter|
|Ear Twitch Animation:||+$20||Animation|
|Tail Wag Idle:||+$30||Implemented in Breath Parameter|
|Complex Outfit Physics:||+$20||Physics|
|Complex Accessory Physics:||+$20||Physics|
|Alternate Outfit||+$100||Alternate Model or Pose/Parameter|
>Facerig has a Limit of 4 Poses & 5 Animations.<
>Prpr Live may require some additional setup I'm happy to help figure out.<
>Vtuber Studio may require some additional setup I'm happy to help figure out.<
Terms & Conditions
Monetized Streaming is allowed as long as you own the original character design.
An additional Fee may be charged if Mono needs to create a design for your character.
If you need Merch/Print/Product Quality illustrations utilizing the model please contact me to work out a flat fee or percentage.
Refunds are not accepted, unless I am unable to complete the work.
Please do not commission me if you are against Human Rights such as Equality, and LGBTQ+ movements.
ANY REVISIONS MADE AFTER THE LINEART PHASE WILL BE CHARGED FOR.
Please confirm you like the look of the artwork during the sketch phase.
1. Invoice is sent / Payment Received
2. Initial sketch
3. Commissioner provides feedback / Approval of the sketch
5. Commissioner provides Feedback / Approval of Lineart & Color
6. No Major Changes can be made to the overall character at this point. Any changes may incur an additional revision charge.
Colors can be changed without any charge though! c:
8. Final Approval of artwork.
9. Importation of artwork assets into Live2D
10. Basic Rigging in Live2D
11. I usually send a sample gif of movement in Live2D at this point!
12. Exportation of the model assets from Live2D
13. Creation of physics
14. Creation of Custom Animations
15. File set-up and configuration of hotkeys for FaceRig
16. Completed Model Files are sent to you in a .zip file!
How To Order
To request a Commission Please follow these steps:
1. Review Terms & Conditions and all other information listed on this site.
2. Take a glance at my >>Trello<< to get a idea of my current que and waitlist.
3. Fill out this commission Form:
3. Send an email to [email protected] to notify that you've filled out the google form, he'll get you in contact with your desired artist.
4. Payment is requested up front to reserve a slot.
If you have any questions, just let me know! Feel free to Email me, DM me on Twitter, or contact MonoSenpai#7116 on Discord!